Friday, January 10, 2014

Introducing my Photography Site

I am incredibly excited to finally make public what I have been working on (A LOT) lately...

My photography website!

That's CarolineSingletaryphotography.com

It's been in the works for quite some time. Really, a very, very long time. Years. But, I feel the timing is finally right to take this passion for my camera and the photos it takes to the next level.

I'd love feedback.

It's a pretty exciting way to start of the 2014. And if you are in Athens or the surrounding areas, I would LOVE to photograph you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your website looks amazing! You take such beautiful pictures. I'm not near enough for you to do ours, but if ever I'm headed your way, I'll for sure give you a call!

Mama Gone Green said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!